The Multiple Intelligence theory suggests that no one set of teaching strategies will work best for all students at all times. All children have different proclivities in the seven intelligences, so any particular strategy is likely to be successful with several students, and yet, not for others. Because of these individual differences among students, teachers are best advised to use a broad range of teaching strategies with their students. As long as instructors shift their intelligence emphasis from presentation to presentation, there will always be a time during the period or day when a student has his or her own highly developed intelligence(s) actively involved in learning.
DMIT Training Course – Level 1
DMIT Training Course is built to enable participants to experience and understand the Fundamentals of Dermatoglyphics and Multiple Intelligence Test. This workshop will give you both the theory and hands-on experience with important globally recognized science of DMIT, including basics of fingerprint patterns, Brain lobe and Fingerprint correlations. Understanding Neuron Distributions Strength and weakness through Fingerprint ridge counts.
What you will learn.?
- Fundamentals of Dermatoglyphics & Multiple Intelligence
- Brain Structures & Lobe Functions
- Fingerprints & Brain Lobes Correlations
- Types of Fingerprints Patterns and Personality Types
- Types of Learning & Acquiring Styles
- Understanding Neuron Distribution & Functions
DMIT Training Course – Level 2
In this incredible DMIT course, you will learn the deeper secrets of DMIT Advanced Theory and the methods to truly make you a master in DMIT Repot Counselling. This program contains a unique combination of advanced Fingerprints Analysis and DMIT practical Counselling skills. Level 2 DMIT Course has been designed with this in mind that all participants are able to make effective counselling after this DMIT Training program.
What you will learn.?
- Theory of Multiple intelligence (Howard Gardner M.I. Theory)
- Advanced Fingerprints Analysis
- Types of Personal Quotients (IQ, EQ, CQ, AQ, SQ)
- Interpretation of DMIT Report & Counselling
- Career Counselling based on MI Composition Ratio.
- Effective Counselling Techniques & Guidelines