Toddlers (Age 1-4)
- Understand their inborn characteristic (curious, aggressive, rebellious, persistent and etc.)
- Understand and develop an effective way to interact with your child based on their inborn communication style
- Understand and develop an effective interaction method with your child
- Eliminate the ‘trial and error’ situations with identifying and nurturing talents
Teenagers & Young Adults (age 12-25)
- Understand your natural character traits
- Discover your own abilities and choose right career path.
- Identify and develop your core competencies.
- Identify the most suitable learning and leadership styles.
- Rekindle your passion for living and revive dreams from the past
- Invest wisely in suitable self-development programs
- Plan ahead to achieve your goals and live your dreams
School & Students
- Helps in choosing right academic courses and suitable career path.
- Makes you understand most effective ways and style of learning.
- If followed suggestive tips one can choose and excel in desired career by overcoming weaknesses.
- Boosts confidence and improves relationship with parents and peers.
- Reduces peer pressure by understanding oneself and helps developing well-groomed personality.
- Suitable academics and career path lets you enjoy your Study and work and takes you far away from depression attacks.
Children (age 4-12)
- Gives clear picture of multiple intelligence and learning styles of your child to help you understand strength and weaknesses of your child.
- Offers specific suggestions for improvement and tips for parents suggesting number of activities to groom your child.
- Can develop multiple intelligence of your child on your own and save your time and money to be spent on type of education and parenting aid, actually not required
- Better understanding and acceptance of strength and weaknesses of child helps strengthen relationship amongst Parents and child.
- Reduces clashes in adolescence years.
- If worked as per suggestive tips one can turn weaknesses in to strength and excel in preferred career path.
Adult (age 25+)
- Understanding nature and strength and weaknesses of other person helps choosing right and compatible spouse to have healthy family life in future.
- Understanding and acceptance of strength and weaknesses of your spouse helps improving healthy bonding and remove causes for differences.
- Boosts confidence and trust in each other.
- Helps enjoying and growing together by supporting each other.
- Broken family is a major influencing factor on the health of society. Effective use of this report is helpful in reducing number of heart breaks and broken relationships.
- Healthy relationship-Healthy couple life- healthy parenthood-healthy childhood- healthy society- strong Nation.
- Selection of right career path
- More effective human resources.
- Placing right person at the right place.
- Reduces cost, increases healthy competition and create better corporate value.
- Happy and dedicated employees give better performances.
- Deserving and preferred work encourages better and devoted performance.
- Reduces frequent inflow and outflow of employees.
- Consistency and stability in employees creates healthy bond in employer and employees and gives cost effective betterment in performances.
- Activities to encourage employees to improve their weaknesses helps better use of talents and strength of the person.
- Reduces cost and energy in trial and error in placement